How ING Lease Poland became available to customers 24/7
ING Lease is a leading European leasing company, offering a complete array of finance and operating leases, handled and managed by a team located across six European subsidiaries, including Poland. ING Lease is active in 13 countries in Europe and ranks among Europe’s top-five leasing companies. In 2021 ING Lease Poland received a Customer Laurel Award and was named Top Brand 2021.
Customer experience supported by virtual agents
There were three major goals why AI voicebots were implemented:
- Handling a high volume of customer inquiries outside the standard office hours
- Expanding to 24/7 availability for customer inquiries
- Exploring an AI-based communication channel based on implementation with a low entry threshold
Talkie.ai voicebots now handle the most common customer inquiries related to lease cessions. Our virtual agents use artificial intelligence to match and map customer speech with intents.
Automated customer service processes
The key processes that were automated are focused on informing the customers about the cession progress as well as the required documentation.
- Verifying if a customer is pre-approved to apply for a cession
- Monitoring the collection of the required documents
- Monitoring the process, including the price, deadlines, and cession status
What is a lease cession? The act of cession is a legal transfer of a lease contract. It is based on an agreement which states that the transferor (or cedent) transfers both the rights and duties involved, to the transferee (or cessionary).
Background of AI voicebot implementation
The implementation covered automating of processing almost twenty different examples of customer inquiries and matching them with the intents behind the conversations.
The first round of questions that an AI voicebot was tasked to recognize and respond to was singled out in a joint workshop environment where the ING Lease Poland customer service team submitted their first-hand knowledge about customer challenges.
During the first iteration of the implementation, conversation replies to questions that were not discovered earlier were added to the inventory.
In this way, the customer interactions that have been mapped cover as many as 82% of all the inquiries, the percentage in itself being very high given the complex and diverse nature of all potential customer utterances and expressions. In other cases, a conversation can always be handed over to a human agent so that the customer can be served without taking any further action.
Another benefit was simplifying the language of the customer-facing messages. This way, the customer communication has been well adjusted to the phone mode specificity.
Benefits of Talkie.ai
Implement Talkie.ai to get benefits of voice AI for customer experience
- Handle more customer inquiries without increasing the customer team headcount
- Focus on more complex customer inquiries, hand over the simple ones to AI voicebots
- AI voicebots available to customer inquiries outside of regular business hours